- Al-Jawhari, Sahar Ali Abbas. (2020). liersonal variables of your university girl associated with the liroblem of liouting and you will put-off marriage: a field studies alililied in order to female college students inside the Deliartment from Sociology and Social-service. King Abdulaziz College or university Mag – Arts and you may Humanities Queen Abdulaziz College, M28, li10, 1-22.&nbsli; eight. 6.
- Al-Khudhairi, Saleh bin Ibrahim. (2015). The latest lihenomenon recently marriage in the lioint from view of college youthfulness: an industry study. Books Log: Queen Saud School – Faculty out of Arts. M27, li2, 77-137.
- Awad, Yards. Sharif. (2016). Brand new imliact off highest will cost you away from wedding towards the later marriage: a social examination of the business economics out of matrimony inside an enthusiastic Egylitian village. Annals off Literature of Ain Shams: Ain Shams College or university – Professors from Arts, Mg44, 185-246.
- Bates, L.Yards., Maselko J., &amli; Schuler, S.Roentgen. (2007). Ladies Knowledge as well as the Timing regarding Matrimony and you will Childbirth about Second Age bracket: Research from Rural Bangladesh. Education during the Family lilanning, 38(2), 101-112 kissbrides.com Finn mer.
- Berg-Mix, L., Scholz, A beneficial., Enough time, J, Grzeszcyk, Elizabeth., &amli; Roy, An excellent. (2004). Single lirofessional Female: A major international lihenomenon Pressures and oliliortunities. Record of Globally Ladies’ Degree,5(5), 34-59.
- Byrne, A great. (2003). ‘Develoliing an effective Sociological Design to possess Researching Ladies’ Self and Societal Identities’. Euroliean Log from Women’s Education (Sliecial Question to the Identities),10(4), 443-464.
- Byrne, A., &amli; Carr, D. (2005). Trapped about Cultural Lag: The newest Stigma of singlehood. lisychological Query,16(dos,3), 84-91.
- Deliartment of liublic Analytics. (2016). General lioliulation and you may Census 2015, Head Overall performance, Amman, liresses Deliartment regarding General Analytics.
- Deliaulo, B.M., &amli; Morris, W.L. (2005). Single men and women inside community and also in Research. lisychological Inquiry, 16(dos &amli; 3), 57-83.
That have an affirmation speed from 31%, each of the magazines of our affiliates is double blind, peer assessed and lots of of your own periodicals are placed in SCOPUS, SCIMAGO, Bing College student, ProQuest, Cengage Gale, LexisNexis and some most other educational databases and search engines.
Relationship are an attribute of one’s human feature, a necessity out of individual life to make sure continuity and you may balances. Additionally the endurance of one’s individual kind inside the framework out of a valid public and you will judge offer considering particular conditions and criteria the community earns new people, hence contributes to their continuation. Nevertheless the occurrence out of relationship has been accompanied by tall changes during the personal, social and you will fiscal conditions and you will altered of a lot principles; specifically within the situations. Jordanian area has adopted of a lot personal, economic and you will political changes ultimately causing cousin alterations in brand new manner, thinking and you may opinions of men and women on particular personal phenomena also once the development away from habits, habits and you may measures many of which is actually uncommon to our neighborhood and also as opposed to the thinking, some of these serves apply at community overall, someone else particularly we.elizabeth. be more influential towards the strengthening and you will stability of one’s nearest and dearest, possibly the biggest of them transformations inside the Jordanian area was the fresh new development off a separate sensation from slowing down relationship for more youthful some body.
An element of the concern that study attempted to answer are: Feel the highest can cost you out of matrimony influenced brand new later chronilogical age of marriage on the school area? The field studies is conducted toward a couple of axes: the original: quantitatively by attracting a low-likelihood test regarding (200) teenagers, distributed inside similar proportions within sexes, by the depending on good codified solution with regards to stability and you will honesty, the following axis; The quintessential common result of the research to your: there are some parameters of economics off relationship throughout the studies community (involvement, marital residence, Russian unit, variety of transmits, relationships night), additionally the articles of all the these details regarding the investigation neighborhood features experienced multiple change: this has managed to move on of wanted to kamali, and that enhanced this new financial burdens on couples, and that was the cause of delay ages, ong young people in the data society.
It is clear regarding the books opinion they own varied in a lot of Arab countries, and therefore the realm of Arab studies have saw an option of research design in the area of later matrimony decades having young adults, additionally the strategy and samples that happen to be used. However in the room out of representations of late ong young adults as well as repercussions, it absolutely was lacking in search and you may degree about this, where it is merely ranged in its addition certainly almost every other models recently chronilogical age of matrimony, understanding the points and you can causes pertaining to the new reduce of age relationship. Wedding, while the impact of your high will set you back away from matrimony when you look at the postponing the age of wedding, as opposed to extremism towards representations of your own defer period of ong young adults as well as repercussions particularly. In line with the significantly more than, they suggests the importance of the present day analysis from inside the filling the fresh new gap which was experienced in the industry of Arab lookup. The current data have brand new overall performance regarding the latest later marriage issues and effects from inside the Michael jordan neighborhood, and that remind carrying out much more studies.
Abilities and Discussions
The new aspect total is actually the mathematical average (step 3.51) and its important departure (0.569), and this demonstrates that the new societal aspects of the newest later chronilogical age of ple of your own data had been average (70.2%), which explains primarily the significance of the economic basis toward public personnel, which considers the necessity of the fresh sample are essential in the late period of ong teenagers inside the Jordanian society.